Listings of Employment Opportunites with established companies or a place to advertise your availability to fill positions. To arrange a listing, please send an E-mail to Craig "craig @ garrards.com.au" (without the spaces). This service is free of charge to regular Garrards customers - charges may apply to those who do not deal with Garrards. Please E-mail your required text either typed directly into the E-mail body, or in a Word or Text document. Please include any logos or pictures you may wish to accompany your ad. Please note that Adobe Acrobat files are very difficult to work with and as such are not preferred.
Service Specialist - Pest Elimination - Auckland, NZ Area
• Large and Reputable Global Organisation | Stable and Secure Company
• Small, Friendly Team with Focus on Service Excellence | Lots of Customer Liaison
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. We are a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in food service, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced and motivated pest elimination professional to join our team in Auckland. This position is responsible for achieving service calls, providing excellent service to our customers, and introducing new and improved systems, services and equipment to existing and new customers. Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing high quality pest elimination services to commercial job sites in a timely and professional manner.
• Achieving budgeted service targets.
• Professionally communicating pest solutions to customers and solving their pest problems.
• Efficiently managing your assigned route through scheduling, product and equipment inventory, collections, customer record maintenance, and regular customer communication.
• Ensuring sales leads are passed on to sales staff.
The requirements for this role are:
• A full Pest Control License preferred, however not essential as training will be provided
• A full and valid Drivers License
• A drive for results, coupled with a superior customer focus.
• Ability to build strong relationships in a variety of situations, with the ability to articulate and communicate our value added solutions.
• Be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Be practically minded, with hands on experience.
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. We also offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.
Ecolab is an equal opportunity employer that relies on diversity of our work force to drive innovation and growth.